Policy and Disclaimer
ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS ARE FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- All facts, details & recommendations on this website or about Glorious Glow products are provided for information purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe or replace the advice of healthcare professionals. The information provided throughout this Website is intended for educational purposes and does not constitute medical advice.
- Natural skin care products are not a medication, and we can only make recommendations for suitability of our products in certain skin ailments & conditions. Any recommendations accepted by a purchaser are accepted entirely at the purchaser risk.
- By purchasing our products, you accept responsibility to check with a professional before using any products that may interfere with drugs or medical conditions.
- By purchasing our products, you recognize and accept the fact that some natural ingredients, fragrance oils, and essential oils in particular, may still cause sensitivity in susceptible individuals and that Glorious Glow will not be held responsible for such occurrences. We encourage those with sensitive skin to select our unscented products and perform a patch test on the skin for possible reactions.
- Glorious Glow accepts no responsibility for incorrect use of information or products
Stay safe and test your skin to check for a reaction from any new products that you are going to use on your skin. Apply a small amount of any new Glorious Glow products to clean skin on the inside of your elbow. Cover and leave for 24 hours. If a rash or redness appears, do not use this product.
BY ORDERING FROM OUR WEBSITE YOU CONFIRM YOU HAVE READ THIS DISCLAIMER!
Shipping & Returns
**PROCESSING TIME MAY TAKE LONGER DUE TO COVID19**
All packages are shipped via the United States Postal Service (USPS). Once your order is complete and packaged, you will receive a notification email with your tracking information. We currently ship to the United States and will ship to select countries very soon.
We are currently unable to process rush and overnight orders. We DO NOT refund or replace stolen packages so please ensure that your package is delivered to a safe location. We include tracking with every package and once it has been marked delivered by USPS we assume no further responsibility. If a wrong address is provided and the package is shipped there, customers must pay for re-shipment. If a wrong address is provided and the package is returned to us, we issue a full refund. We do not re-ship.
Sometimes products melt in transit, if this happens with non-insulated shipping we unfortunately do not offer any refunds. However, if this happens with insulated shipping we offer a partial refund. This happens most frequently in the hottest months of the year (June through August).
To solidify your melted product simply, put them in the fridge for an hour or two and let them solidify, then set them out in a cool room so they can come up to room temperature. They will have more the texture of a cream than a whip, but still have a nice absorbent feel and can be used normally.
The complaints we receive about melting almost always occur when a package has been collected at the end of the day after it has been sitting in the sun or an outside mailbox for hours.
To prevent product melting:
- Watch your tracking number closely. Arrange to have your package collected by someone as soon as it is deposited in your mailbox.
- Have your package delivered to your workplace. Quite a few of our customers do this to ensure they can collect their package as soon as it is delivered. Also, most workplaces have air conditioning and indoor mail collection.
- Have your package shipped to someone who is at home during the day.
- Have your package shipped to a PO box within an air conditioned mailing facility.
We only ship replacements for incorrect orders and spilled product. All costs will be covered by us. Unfortunately, we cannot exchange products simply because a customer does not like the scent. We do not offer refunds or replacements for stolen packages so please ensure your package is delivered to a safe location. We do not do signature confirmations for package delivery.
We ship our packages through USPS and on rare occasions there will be slow delivery. We do not offer refunds for delayed packages, although we can offer future discounts if requested. If a package appears to be lost in the mail, we wait 2 weeks from the date of shipping before refunding. We offer full refunds for lost packages, we do not re-ship or replace them.
Because our whipped butters are handmade, there is some variation in volume between batches. Some batches do not whip as high as others, and thus do not fill the container all the way to the top. This is rare, but it does not mean that you have received less, as the weight of product placed into each container remains consistent.
We do not re-ship melted product because the butter is still effective and usable, even in a melted state, however we do issue partial refunds. If your product arrives to you melted simply put it in the fridge for one to two hours to harden. Then put it in a cool room and let it come up to room temperature. It will have a denser texture, more the consistency of a cream than a whip. Melted products sometimes lose volume because air bubbles have escaped, so it will appear lower in the container, however the weight of the product is consistent with what is on the label.
If you do not want to use your butter in a melted state you may return it for a full refund. We will cover the cost of shipping.